"I was very scared when I decided to move by myself to another country with a different language and culture. However, I came to Webster with the dream of becoming a professional dancer which is possible thanks to the Department of Dance. Since day one, everyone has supported me, making me feel a part of a huge family in this place that I now call home. In the Department of Dance, every day we work for the future that we dream and all the tools that are given to us, are the ones that are going to make us succeed."
As a global university, Webster University's Department of Dance is uniquely poised to aid International Students wishing to get a degree in dance in the United States. Here is where you will find helpful information to answer some of your questions:
- What is the admission process for an International Student?
- What types of dance degrees does Webster Dance offer?
- How do I apply and register to audition?
- When are auditions held?
- What financial aid is available?
- Does Webster Dance have a Facebook page?
- What opportunities exist to dance and study in other countries?
- Are there workshops, intensives, and classes I can take with you before becoming a student?
- How do I get to campus?
Please explore the links to the side to get to know us better. And, as always, contact us with any questions. We welcome your interest and inquiries about Webster Dance.Maggi Dueker Beckah Reed firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Become a Gorlok
Whether you’re seeking an undergraduate or graduate degree, we'll help you achieve academic excellence preparing you for future career successes. The first step is to fill out our application.
Learn more about our accreditation, which applies to all of our campuses, regionally and beyond.
Find out how we support the more than 50% of undergraduates who transfer into our community.