Schedules and Syllabi
|President's Day: February 18, 2020|
Spring Break (Students Only): March 11-15, 2020
Memorial Day: May 25, 2020
Independence Day: July 4, 2020
Thanksgiving Break: November 26-27
Frequently Asked Questions
- Go to www.webster.edu/georgia
- Click Student Resources
- Click Schedules and Syllabi
- Order Books button
- Click Buy Books link
- Click the term, division (Stewart, Hunter, or Online Programs), and your department (HRMG, MNGT, BUSN, etc.)
- You may also have to enter your course number if more than one HRMG or MNGT or BUSN class is being offered
- You will now see the title and ISBN for your textbook(s)
- Go to www.webster.edu
- Click Connections Login
- Sign in and click Student tab
- Click Degree Audit
- Classes that have blanks on them indicate classes that you have left to take.
When looking at electives, refer to the number of credits hours you need to complete because the elective section is pre-set with more spaces than you have to fill.
***Dual programs and sequential degrees do not have electives***
Follow the process above. You will see your grades in the Degree Audit.
Call the IT department at (866) 435-7270. They will ask you information to verify your identity, and then they’ll reset your password.
Additional Student Resources
Future Student Opportunities
With full-time, part-time and online programs available, students who enroll in classes at Webster–Fort Stewart/Hunter Army Airfield position themselves for career advancement and new professional opportunities.
|In-Classroom Fort Stewart/Hunter Army Airfield Academic Programs||Online Program Available|
|MA in Human Resources Management||X|
|MA in Management and Leadership||X|
|MBA: Master of Business Administration||X|
Leverage your military expertise with an undergraduate or advanced degree from us.
Find out how we can help you achieve a brighter future through our financial aid programs.