Please read the Student Graduation Information Letter completely as it contains additional
details. The letter will also be mailed and e-mailed to you with a map and directions
If you have questions, or if we can be of any assistance, please contact Student Services
at 321-449-4500 or email email@example.com.
We look forward to celebrating your special day with you at the ceremony!
Safety for students, staff and their families is our number one priority.
In accordance with CDC guidelines, temperature screening will be conducted upon entering
the Orange County Convention Center. In addition, all entering the venue will be required
to wear masks since social distancing measures will be difficult to maintain. Masks
should not be placed on: babies or children younger than 2 years old, anyone who has
trouble breathing or anyone who is unable to remove the mask without assistance.
Please be aware that attending any event, activity, or gathering, may increase your
risk of exposure to the COVID-19 virus. ATTENDANCE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. By registering
for and/or attending the event, activity, or gathering, you acknowledge the contagious
nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume all risk that you may be exposed to or infected
by COVID-19 and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness,
permanent disability, and death to you or those with whom you come into close contact.
If you answer “yes” to any of the following questions, please do NOT attend this event:
- Do you have or have you had in the past 48 hours a cough, shortness of breath, fever
(100.4+), chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat,
new loss/change in taste/smell or diarrhea?
- Have you been in close contact (within 6 ft for at least 5 minutes) with anyone with
the above symptoms?
- Have you been exposed to anyone who tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Have you tested positive for or otherwise been exposed to anyone who is currently
waiting for COVID-19 test results?
- Have you traveled internationally or been on a cruise during the past 14 days?
- Have you traveled to an out-of-state hotspot or to an in-state hotspot during the
past 14 days?