To request a transcript of your work at Webster University you will need to submit the following information:
- Your complete current name and address and, if applicable, your former name used while a student at Webster University.
- Your social security number and/or your student number, your date of birth, and your daytime phone number.
- Approximate last term/year of attendance.
- Address to which you would like to have the transcript mailed.
- Follow the instructions on the Transcript Ordering system.
- By ordering transcripts electronically you will be notified by text or email when the Registrar’s Office begins processing your request. You will also be notified by text or email when we have completed your order.
- There is an additional minimal fee for placing your order electronically
If you have other questions please call 800-987-3447.
In addition, a downloadable transcript request form is available in PDF format. Please submit the completed form, or required information, by mail to:
Office of the Registrar
470 E. Lockwood Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63119
You may also fill out and fax the information to: 314-968-7112 or 314-963-6037
You may also fill out, scan the form and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org