Finance and Administration
The Finance Office is responsible for general accounting, purchasing, endowment and treasury administration, public safety, and facilities support. For more detailed information regarding a particular department, individual pages are located on the left. Contained below is information regarding the Office of Finance and Administration as a whole.
As partners with the faculty and students, the mission of the Office of Finance and Administration is to provide excellent service, support, and consultation to the University in line with our goal to set the standard for Global Education.
Structure and Vision
Information for Students:
- Student Account & Statement Information
- Tuition Rates & Fees
- Housing and Residential Life
- Student Health Services
- Student Frequently Asked Questions
Purchasing & Procurement:
General Faculty & Staff Information:
- Managing your PCard
- Additional Staff Resources
- Faculty Frequently Asked Questions
- Staff Frequently Asked Questions