Our dedicated staff is here to help you. We encourage you to read and use the information
provided on this website as a resource to answer many of your questions. On this page
you will find the following:
International Recruitment and International Services is responsible for the following:
- Assisting prospective international students with the application and admissions process,
visa application process and arrival procedure.
- Providing information to departments or campuses that want to bring visiting scholars
(i.e. professors, short-term scholars, teaching assistants, and research scholars)
to their campuses and handling the immigration related aspects of the process.
- Conducting immigration orientation, immigration workshops, and immigration check-in.
- Issuing immigration documents to international students and scholars.
- Advising students and scholars with respect to immigration, visa,work permission and
- Ensuring that international students, scholars and Webster University are in compliance
with federal regulations pertaining to non-immigrants.
- Serving as the liaison between the university, the students and the scholars with
several federal agencies.
The mission of International Recruitment and International Services (IRIS) is to support
and enhance the vision, mission and values of the Webster University by promoting
partnerships with faculty and staff to recruit and retain students seeking an inclusiveness, global learning experience and academic excellence.