We're growing. Across our five schools and colleges, our programs are expanding and international opportunities increase. However, we all share a vision of educational excellence based on small classes, personal attention, and a global perspective.
Students can choose from programs in the schools of business and technology, communications or education or select majors in the colleges of fine arts or arts and sciences. They can study in the United States, Austria, China, Great Britain, the Netherlands, Switzerland and Thailand. It is all a part of the Webster experience.
Webster University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission.
- Department of Anthropology & Sociology
- Department of Biological Sciences
- Department of English
- Department of History, Politics & International Relations
- Department of International Languages and Cultures
- Department of Legal Studies
- Department of Nursing
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Psychology
- Department of Religious Studies
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Department of Art, Design, and Art History
- Department of Dance
- Department of Music
- Conservatory of Theatre Arts
- Community Music School
- Audio Aesthetics & Technology Department
- Communications & Journalism Department
- Electronic & Photographic Media Department