We are serious about helping you succeed. The Graduate Student Orientation is designed for new graduate students and students who are returning after a break. We will help make sure you are ready to start that first class or pick up where you left off.
We offer orientation sessions via Zoom the week prior to the Fall 1 term in August, and the Spring 1 term in January. Sessions last approximately 90 minutes. Please check back here closer to the term start date to RSVP for an upcoming orientation.
Orientation Makes a Difference
The Graduate Student Orientation is designed to provide new Webster University graduate students and students returning after a break with critical and timely information for a successful start in graduate school.
- Connect students to the Webster community and share in their excitement about graduate school.
- Help new students in making the transition to graduate school.
- Familiarize new graduate students with the mission, programs and services of the University.
- Inform students of campus services and resources that will enhance their academic success.
- Provide students the opportunity to interact with other students, faculty and staff.
- Understand the financial and time commitment required for graduate school.
We're excited to meet you!
Connect With Us!
Four Alumnae to Be Recognized at the First Women of Webster Event Oct. 2 With a New Documentary
September 19, 2023
Webster University Advances its Collaboration with Uzbekistan in Promoting Health and Wellness
September 15, 2023
Webster University Hosts South Central Regional College Fair
September 13, 2023