Global Impact for the Next Century
The mission of Webster University Libraries is to empower our diverse, global community
of students, faculty, staff and alumni to fulfill their research, learning and information
needs, now and in the future.
Committed to Your Success
Webster University's Emerson Library opened in 2003, and serves as a hub for students, faculty and the Webster community. At the library, you can access our collections, including archives and special collections, use state-of-the-art computer facilities, or find a comfortable place to study or collaborate. Our library website offers a wealth of online resources, available to students and faculty wherever they are located.
We are located at:
101 Edgar Road
St. Louis, MO 63119
Key Library Resources and Services
- Find a specific article, book, ebook, video or recording.
- Search articles, databases, journals, magazines, the library catalog and other databases.
- Research Guides created by our librarians specific to academic programs offered by the University.
- More Resources, including new titles, the Webster Archives, MOBIUS catalog, eReserves and In-Library Reserves.
- Access computer labs, state-of-the-art facilities, and quiet and collaborative workspaces.
- Help and FAQs receive personalized attention from our staff librarians, who also offer support for your research goals and objectives.
To fully access Webster University library services, visit library.webster.edu.
Webster University Press
Webster University Press welcomes works or proposals that may fit our publishing program. We serve as a vehicle to disseminate scholarly, educational and creative endeavors that support the University's academic mission.
Learn more about the Webster University Press.
Your donation helps keep the Webster University Libraries current so it remains an important resource for all Webster University students.
Take a Virtual Tour
News Around Webster: Carter, Curtis, Erb, Goedereis, Kwon, Stiles
May 4, 2022
Multicultural Studies Book Donation Focuses on Racial/Ethnic Issues & Women in Higher Ed
October 12, 2021
Around Webster: Equity in Education Summit speakers; Condon and Hubenschmidt; Stiles paper
August 6, 2021