Transfer Equivalency Database
Webster is excited to share a transfer equivalency site, which will help you understand how previous college credits may transfer to the University.
Please keep in the mind the following when using the transfer equivalency database:
- All information found in the database must be considered unofficial. Official evaluations of transfer credit are completed by the Registrar's office once students are admitted to Webster and official transcripts are received.
- Webster University strives to provide the most current and accurate information available, which subjects this database to frequent revisions. New schools and additional courses are added on a regular basis.
- If you do not find a course or institution listed in the database please do not worry — it will more than likely transfer if considered college-level and successfully completed from an accredited institution. Connect with your transfer admissions counselor with questions.
- Not all transfer credit applies in the same manner for all degrees. Information concerning how credits will apply to your specific degree program must be addressed by your transfer counselor or academic advisor. Program-specific transfer guides and articulation agreements may be helpful as well.
- Transfer Admissions Process
- Transfer Equivalency Database
- Transfer Student Resources
- Transfer FAQs
Click to see instructions (PDF) for navigating this equivalency database.