The Kooyumjian Gallery (formerly the May Gallery) is dedicated to the photographic
visual arts and is committed to promoting, fostering and exhibiting professional and
emerging photographers at all stages of their careers. Proposals for exhibitions are
Exhibition Proposal Guidelines
- Photographers at all stages of their career are welcome to apply.
- Please submit a cohesive body of work.
- If awarded an exhibition, all work must arrive at Webster University in museum-quality
frames and ready to hang (only wires and d-rings are accepted) with a return shipping
label. Prints on 8.5 x 11”, 13 x 19” or 17 x 22” paper may utilize Webster University’s
frame reserves, only upon Webster University’s approval.
- Our preferred shipper is UPS.
- Historical film processes, film photography and digital photography are all eligible
Exhibition Proposals Must Include:
- Name(s) of photographer(s) and contact information
- Website and social media
- Bio and artist statement
- Résumé or CV
- A description of the work, both in terms of content and process
- Images of the work proposed for exhibition
- Image sizes and the framed dimensions of the work proposed
Online Proposal Submission
Submit your exhibition proposal through our online proposal submission form.
Mail Proposal Submission to:
Kooyumjian Gallery Review Committee
School of Communications
470 East Lockwood Ave.
St. Louis MO 63119-3194
Receipt of Proposals
Receipt of proposals will be acknowledged but materials will not be returned.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All images appearing on this webpage are copyright of the photographers.