Students interested in applying to one of our graduate degree or certificate programs
should consult the admission requirements located in the graduate catalog. If you are a U.S. permanent resident or were educated
outside the U.S., please follow the steps below. For international students, visit
the International Student Admission webpage for additional requirements.
If this is not your first master's degree, you may qualify for a sequential degree.
For further information, visit the Sequential Admission webpage.
Steps in Applying
- Submit a completed Graduate Application for Admission with an application fee
- Request and submit an official transcript from the college or university that granted
your baccalaureate degree
Items to check after submitting an application:
- Some academic programs have additional admission requirements, including application
deadline dates, which are specified in their respective section of the Graduate Catalog. After the application is completed, the University Admission Committee will render
an admission decision.
- Official transcripts may be submitted either by U.S. Mail or electronically using
a secure third party, such as Escript-Safe, Parchment or National Student Clearinghouse.
Electronic transcripts may be sent via firstname.lastname@example.org. If your former institution does not participate in an electronic secure process,
then have your transcripts sent to the following address:
Office of Admission
470 E. Lockwood Ave.
St Louis, MO 63119
If you have questions regarding your qualifications or the process, contact the campus you plan to attend or the main St. Louis Webster Groves campus for more information.
- More than 50 graduate programs. Each is taught by an expert faculty who understand the real-world applications and
trends for their field of expertise.
- On campus and Webster University Online. Many graduate programs can be completed online, and students can enroll in both on
campus and online classes. Most graduate courses are taught in 9-week terms.
- Non-degree students. Students who do not plan to complete a degree or program from Webster University
may request approval to take graduate courses at the University as a non-degree student.
- Total immersion global programs. Webster offers a Global MA in International Nongovernmental Organizations, Global
Track for the MBA, an acclaimed Study Abroad program, campuses on four continents,
and students from nearly every country in the world.
- International campuses. In prominent international cities: Leiden, the Netherlands; Geneva, Switzerland;
Accra, Ghana; Vienna, Austria; Athens, Greece; Tashkent, Uzbekistan; Tbilisi, Georgia;
and Chengdu, Shanghai, and Beijing, China.