Get Up to $4,000 for Career Training
The Army Credentialing Assistance (Army CA) program provides up to $4,000 per year in funding for active-duty, Army Reserve, and Army National Guard Soldiers who want to pursue trainings that lead to credentials while serving or when preparing for the transition to civilian life. Army CA is designed to help Soldiers earn in-demand, industry-recognized credentials while expanding both personal and professional development.
There are multiple Army-approved credentialing opportunities from which you can choose to enhance your skills. Learn at your own pace for a career that transfers as you move.
Popular Course Areas:
- Certified Paralegal (NALA)
- Certified Personal Trainer (NASM)
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
- Cisco CCNA Certification Training
- CompTIA A+ Certification Training
- CompTIA Security+ Certification Training
- Human Resources Professional (aPHR, PHR)
- HVAC Certified Technician (HVAC/R)
- Medical Billing and Coding (CBCS, CCA)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
Requesting Army CA Funding for Courses
The process of being approved for and enrolled in a course can take 30 days, so it is important to determine your eligibility and find a credential that is approved for the funding. This is where we come in to help you understand details and answer your questions. Reach out to us today to get started.