Base security measures require that each term civilian, non-DoD affiliated students
obtain laminated picture ID cards issued from the Shiloh Gate Visitor Control Center
(VCC) in order to obtain entry onto Scott AFB for class.
- ALL WEBSTER STUDENTS NEEDING A PASS MUST COMPLETE AND RETURN THEIR “CONSENT FOR BACKGROUND
CHECK” FORM NO LATER THAN TWO WEEKS PRIOR TO THE BEGINNING OF EACH TERM.
- Civilian students will be required to apply for picture ID cards for each term of
- Civilian students will need to complete a “Consent for Background Check” form. This
form must have your original signature therefore it cannot be faxed or emailed to
our office. Please contact our office for a copy of this form.
- If you are a late registrant, you will need to come by our office for documentation
to take to the VCC.
- A student/faculty pass is only valid for the person to which it was issued.
- Passes will only be valid 30 minutes before and 30 minutes after your scheduled class
- Passes are only to be used to go directly from the gate and directly to class and
- If you lose your pass you must report the loss to the VCC.
Obtaining a Term Base Entry Picture ID
In order to obtain your term Base Entry picture ID at the VCC you must:
- Have authorization from Webster University's Scott AFB office.
- Go to the VCC no sooner than 3 days prior to the first night of your course.
- Request a base entry pass from the VCC to attend Webster University classes.
- Pass a background check completed on the spot at the VCC.
- Provide a valid driver's license, current vehicle registration, and current vehicle
insurance card. (These must be in your possession at all times while operating a motor
Visitors Control Center (VCC)
The VCC is located just inside the Shiloh gate on the left. Their hours are:
- Monday - Friday: 6 am to 6 pm
- Saturday: 8 am to noon
During operating hours the VCC will provide the following services:
- Issue visitor passes;
- Enroll personnel in the Biometrics system for METRO link gate entry; and,
- Issue all contractor, vendor, & visitor passes.
Phone number to reach the VCC is 256-2008.
If you have additional questions about the aforementioned procedures please contact
the Webster office.