In the Department of Teacher Education, undergraduates study traditional education and explore issues in the field of educational philosophy, theory and methodology through a variety of professional activities.
Education majors and minors develop knowledge and pedagogical skills through curriculum based on current research and effective practice. Students also have the opportunity to study at Webster University's international campuses, participate in conferences and prepare for teaching in diverse classroom environments.
Education Academic Programs
To read about specific program requirements, learning outcomes and how to apply, click on a program from the following list:
Education (BA) with Certification in the following areas:
- Art (Grades K-12)
- Elementary Education (Grades 1-6)
- Middle School (Grades 5-9) with a focus in Language Arts, Mathematics, Science, or Social Studies
- Secondary Biology (Grades 9-12)
- Secondary Chemistry (Grades 9-12)
- Secondary English (Grades 9-12)
- Secondary Mathematics (Grades 9-12)
- Secondary Social Science (Grades 9-12)
- Special Education (Grades K-12)
- World Languages (French, German, or Spanish) (Grades K-12)
Get Started on Your Program
Take the next step toward earning your degree. We are here to help.