For Your Fitness Needs
The University Center offers memberships for use of the Swimming Pool, Fitness Center, and Gym. If you would like assistance completing the online form for memberships, please see the staff at the Information Center. More information about our available memberships is below.
Enjoy Aquatic Activities
The University Center provides facilities, services and activities that enhance the social, educational and recreational involvement of the campus community.
Join Our Community
- Community Membership—paid membership; available to those in the community who do not have a direct affiliation with Webster University; provides access to the Pool only
- Webster University Affiliated—paid membership; available to immediate family of current Webster students, faculty, staff, alumni, or retirees; includes access to the Fitness Center, Pool, and Gym
- Webster Alumni—paid membership; includes access to the Fitness Center, Pool, and Gym
- Opera Theatre of St. Louis Employee—paid membership; includes access to the Fitness Center, Pool, and Gym
- Temporary Resident in Webster University On-Campus Housing (i.e., summer interns, attendees for extended summer camps)—paid membership; includes access to the Fitness Center, Pool, and Gym
All new members pay a one-time $25 ID card fee. So long as you retain your ID card, you will not have to pay this fee again. Renewing members will continue to use the same ID card. If you lose your ID card, replacements are $25.
- Purchase or renew a membership.
- We do NOT ACCEPT CASH OR CHECKS. Only Visa and MasterCard credit cards and debit cards can be accepted.
- Once you submit the online membership form, your membership will be processed within two business days, and you will receive an email from the Patron Services Coordinator with more information. WAIT UNTIL YOU RECEIVE INSTRUCTIONS FROM THE PATRON SERVICES COORDINATOR BEFORE GOING TO USE THE FACILITY. After you submit your payment, a receipt will be automatically emailed to you.
- All new members must submit a $25 ID card fee. So long as you retain this ID card, this will be a one-time fee, and you will continue to use the same ID card throughout your membership, even when you renew. Once the Patron Services Coordinator processes your membership, you will go to the Webster University Public Safety Office to get your ID card.
- If you are renewing your membership and you already have an ID card, you will retain the same ID card. You will not need to visit the Public Safety Office again.
- If you lose your ID card, replacements are $25.
- Parking permits are issued by the University Center and will be available for you to pick up from the Lifeguard at the Pool.
- If you have any questions, please contact our Patron Services Coordinator at email@example.com.
- Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable.