Reserve Your Space
Prior to placing a reservation with the University Center, you are required to read the Rental Contract.
Virtual Calendar and Reservation Requests
For your convenience, we offer a virtual calendar by which you can check University Center room availability and request reservations. In order to submit a request through the virtual calendar, you will need a virtualems username and password. For those representing Webster University campus departments and student organizations, you can request a personal login by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, email address, phone number, and student organization/campus department. Once you are using the virtual calendar for your reservation requests, you have the ability to request changes to times, resources, set-ups or cancellations by logging in with your unique name and password. For questions, please contact the Information Desk at 314-246-7105.
Instructions for Requesting a Room on the Virtual Calendar
How-To Guide for Requesting Rooms using the Virtual EMS Calendar
The University Center offers flexible and convenient spaces for various types of meetings and events. Prior to placing a reservation with the University Center, you are required to read the private groups or organizations rental contract listed below:
|Space||Corporate Rate||Non-Profit Rate||Current Webster Student, Faculty, Staff Rate|
|Sunnen Lounge||$100 per hour||$75 per hour||$50 per hour|
|Presentation Room||$50 per hour||$35 per hour||$25 per hour|
|Conference Room||$50 per hour||$35 per hour||$25 per hour|
|Commons||$75 per hour or $100 flat rate per day when paired with Sunnen||$55 per hour or $75 flat rate per day when paired with Sunnen||$37.50 per hour or $50 flat rate per day when paired with Sunnen|
|Grant Gym||$175 per hour||$130 per hour||$87.50 per hour|
|Athletics Lobby||$75 per hour or $100 flat rate per day when paired with Gym||$55 per hour or $75 flat rate per day when paired with Gym||$37.50 per hour or $50 flat rate per day when paired with Gym|
|Vendor Information Table||$115 per day||$90 per day||$57.50 per day|
- Capacity is based on room setups that do not include the use of tables.
- Any non-athletic events in the gym require the floor cover, which includes a fee of $75/use.
- Audio Visual equipment (laptop, data projector, microphone, etc.) is available. Contact the Information Center at 314-246-7105 for details.
You have three options by which you can determine if a room is available on your preferred date and time:
- We offer a virtual calendar by which you can check University Center room availability. You will not be able to submit a request on this site as that is limited to Webster University student organizations and campus departments, but you will be able to view the calendar for your preferred dates.
- You can call the University Center Information Desk at 314-246-7105 and speak with the Student Building Manager about available dates and times.
- You can email your full contact information and event details to email@example.com to determine available dates and times and to request a reservation.
|Capacity||120 in a chairs-only setup/88 in pod style/50 in classroom style|
|Details||Variety of setups available; has projection screen and a baby grand piano.|
|Capacity||40 in chairs-only setup/20 in classroom style|
|Details||Has a VCR/Blu-Ray unit, a projection screen, built-in projector, and a dry erase marker board.|
|Details||Has a built-in flat-screen TV with Blu-Ray and laptop connections; also has a dry erase marker board.|
University Center Commons
|Capacity||300 standing room|
|Details||Long, narrow multi-use area on the upper level that features a hanging display of flags from each of the home countries of Webster's international population.|
|Details||The 96' x 120' gymnasium has six regulation height basketball hoops and can be set up for two volleyball or two basketball courts. Bleacher use is available, as well as seats on the floor. Furniture is not available from the University for rentals. Non-Athletic Events require the floor cover, which includes a fee for use.|
|Details||25-yard, six-lane, indoor pool designed for recreational and lap swimming.|