Gain Hands-On IT Experience and Shape Your Future Career
In the Department of Computer and Information Sciences at Webster University, we designed a curriculum around core knowledge areas. Upon completion of the program, our students enter the IT workforce prepared to tackle a wide array of challenges.
Students also learn how technological advances impact our world, how to write and communicate technical material, and how to deploy problem-solving skills effectively.
Students will be able to demonstrate mastery of software development, algorithms and data structures, computer organization, hardware, and architecture, data and information management, and how to apply knowledge of computer science to solve problems.
Undergraduate Majors and Minors
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science with an Emphasis in Cybersecurity
- Bachelor of Science in Data Analytics
- Bachelor of Science in Data Science
- Bachelor of Science in Management Information Systems
- Combined Degree: Computer Science (BS) with an Emphasis in Cybersecurity/Cybersecurity (MS)
Graduate Programs and Certificates
Center for Cybersecurity
The Center for Cybersecurity at Webster University is home to the Cybersecurity Center of Excellence Laboratory, located in the East Academic Building, and to the Cybersecurity Academic Advisory Council (CAAC). The Center is also a venue for collaboration between Webster University faculty, students, and community members on cybersecurity issues.
Explore Our Premier Programs
Discover more about our relevant and hands-on curriculum across a variety of fields and disciplines.