Purpose of the Committee
Students, faculty and staff are invited to submit questions, issues or concerns relating to accessibility at Webster University in writing to the committee email address: email@example.com. Issues will be shared with the general committee as part of our agenda at the next meeting. A summary of the discussion and any recommendations made by the committee will be communicated to the appropriate department, as well as to the person who submitted the statement.
|August 12, 2020||Agenda||9 a.m.||virtual|
|September 23, 2020||Agenda||9 a.m.||virtual|
|October 28, 2020||Agenda||9 a.m.||virtual|
|December 9, 2020||Agenda||9 a.m.||virtual|
|January 27, 2021||Agenda||9 a.m.||virtual|
|February 24, 2021||Agenda||9 a.m.||virtual|
|March 24, 2021||Agenda||9 a.m.||virtual|
|April 28, 2021||Agenda||9 a.m.||virtual|
- Three (3) students: two (2) appointed by the Student Government Association and one (1) recommended by the Reeg Academic Resource Center
- Three (3) faculty members appointed by the Faculty Senate.
- Three (3) members of the staff, two (2) appointed by the Webster Staff Alliance and one (1) appointed by the President.
Ex-Officio members are:
- Director of Public Safety or designee
- Academic ADA coordinator
- Director of Health Services or designee
- Vice President and Chief Financial Officer or designee
- Vice President for Student Affairs or designee
- Associate Vice President for Resource Planning and Budget or designee
- Dean of the Library or designee
- Vice President of Information Technology or designee
- Associate Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer or designee
- Assistive Technology Program Coordinator
Connect With Us
Applications Open for Summer/Fall 2022 Collaborative Research Grants
May 10, 2022
Applications are now open for the Summer/Fall 2022 President's Student/Faculty Collaborative Research Grant Program....
Notion Supports Webster Students with a New Graphic Design Endowment
December 20, 2021
See Student Research, Scholarship, Creativity and More at RAD on Dec. 10
December 7, 2021