Active Duty, Veterans and First Responders
Military students may be eligible for tuition assistance provided by the military (verification required). Please consult your base education officials.
U.S. Active-Duty Military, National Guard and Reserve/Credit Hour
|Undergraduate (classroom and online)||$250 (excluding flat-fee students)|
|Graduate (classroom and online)||$380|
U.S. Civilians (including Veterans)*† #/ Credit Hour
|Undergraduate (classroom and online)||$450|
|Graduate (classroom and online)||$700|
Verification of Status
U.S. military affiliated and first responder students must verify their status to receive tuition rates and scholarships for these groups. Students may present their ID at any local campus. Or verification can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accepted verification includes:
- Active Duty Military: Obtain documentation by submitting a request for documentation from the Service-Members Civil Relief Act (SCRA) website.
- National Guard: Copy of orders or letter from commanding officer.
- Military Reserve: Copy of orders or letter from commanding officer.
- Civil Service Employees: Use Common Access Card and MyBiz+ tool to send password-protected email attachment.
- Military Dependents: Copy of DEERS ID.
- Federal Contract Workers: Proof of employment in the form of an employer letter or pay stub.
- First Responders: Copy of ID.
- National Military Family Association (NMFA): Students identifying as NMFA eligible do need to provide documentation. Webster University will verify eligibility directly with NMFA. Students who are not a member of NMFA, but need further information on eligibility may visit militaryfamily.org or contact them at email@example.com.
- Children of Fallen Patriots/Folds of Honor: Please submit inquiry to the Office of Military Affairs at Webster University: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that Webster University cannot accept copies of U.S. government identification. Photocopying U.S. government identification is a violation of Title 18, U.S. Code, Part I, Chapter 33, Section 701 and is punishable by fine and/or imprisonment. It is acceptable to provide military or government ID to commercial establishments but they cannot copy or duplicate it in anyway. Read more about military ID card limitations.
All fees are nonrefundable.
|Undergraduate (degree and non-degree and degree completion - non-refundable)||No Application fee|
|Graduate Application Fee (excluding doctorate programs)||$50 (degree and non-degree - non-refundable)|
|Graduate Application Fee (doctorate programs)||$125 (degree and non-degree and degree completion - non-refundable)|
|Graduation fee||$100 (non-refundable)|
Resources and Support
No matter your schedule or existing work, family or military commitments, we can accommodate you—even during deployment.
On acceptance to the University, students normally schedule an appointment with an academic advisor to discuss their academic plans and to register for their first classes.