- CMS staff handle all administrative processes, which include student recruitment, scheduling, and billing. This leaves you, the educator, time to devote to your students.
- Professional development and networking opportunities
- Rehearsal and concert spaces for school and studio recitals
- Faculty recitals (optional)
- Audio recording equipment checkout
- Webster University adjunct benefits (e.g., tuition remission, libraries, gym)
- Click on the Adjunct Instructor - Community Music School
- Create an account and follow the instructions to complete your online application. Cover letter and resume are required.
- You will receive an email confirmation.
- The CMS Director and Assistant Director regularly review adjunct applications and will contact those candidates who match our qualifications and current needs.
- A zoom or in-person interview and teaching demo video (no older than two years or one can be arranged with a current CMS student) are required.
- Music for Little Mozarts (Group Piano)
- Kindermusik® -- Kindermusik is an early childhood education music and movement program for children from infants to 7 years. The CMS will pay for your accreditation, training, and practicum. We also pay your monthly accreditation fees as long as you continue working as a Kindermusik Instructor at CMS. Visit our Early Childhood Classes page to learn more about our offerings.
Don’t see your instrument or teaching area listed above? We still welcome your application and will keep your resume on file for all future openings. We are unable to reply to every candidate. Please note that any open part- or full-time staff and faculty positions are posted as separate announcements.
Would you like to be added to our monthly C-Blast newsletter? Join here.