Support & Resources
Please complete the Corporate Partner Employee Verification form below to request verification of your employment to be eligible for our corporate partner tuition rate. Form not visible? Open in a new window.
Employees interested in pursuing their education using this preferred partner alliance should complete the following steps:
1. Complete the appropriate Application for Admission and make arrangements to submit all required documents needed for acceptance to the University. The application fee for employees of corporate partners is waived.
To review the requirements for admission, select the level of education you wish to pursue:
2. After you are admitted to the University, you must complete the Corporate Partner Employee Verification form below.
- The corporate partner tuition rate must be requested before the end of the term and will not be retroactive for previous terms of enrollment.
- Employees of corporate partners who wish to take advantage of the corporate partner tuition rate must self-disclose their employment status by completing the Corporate Partner Employee Verification Form (at the bottom of this page). You must be admitted to Webster before you may complete the Employee Verification Form. Once you complete the form you will receive a confirmation email stating your corporate discount will be applied to your account.
- Students enrolled at Webster University in programs billed as a flat tuition rate rather than a per credit hour charge including but not limited to; full-time undergraduate students (students taking 13 credit hours or more per semester), Webster International Network School (WINS) partners, dual enrollment and dual credit programs, Summer Institute, Ed.S programs, 1-Year MBA, Global MA in International Relations, Global MA in International Nongovernmental Organizations, Nurse Anesthesia, RN to BSN, and Military Rates are not eligible for the Corporate Partner Tuition Rate.
- The corporate partner tuition rate will be applied after drop/add each term.
- Employees of corporate partners should contact Webster University's Financial Aid Office if they change their enrollment status, such as a change in the number of hours enrolled.
- To determine continued eligibility, Webster will verify employment status on a regular basis.
- All students are required to fill out the employee verification form once per year in the fall term.
|American Association for Paralegal Education||Council of Independent Colleges (CIC)|
|American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN)||Council on International Educational Exchange|
|American Association of Colleges of Teacher Education (AACTE)||Educational Theatre Association|
|American Council on Education||Higher Education Council of Metropolitan St. Louis|
|Association of American Colleges and Universities (AAC&U)||Independent Colleges and Universities of Missouri|
|Association of Theatre in Higher Education||Institute of International Education|
|College Art Consortium||International Council of Fine Arts Deans|
|College Consortium for International Studies||Missouri Music Educators Association|
|College Entrance Examination Board||National Education Association|
|Council for Adult and Experiential Learning (CAEL)||National League for Nursing|
A Culture of Learning
Nurturing Your Greatest Asset – Employees
Through our education alliance, employees of our corporate partners can receive a preferred partner tuition rate for undergraduate, graduate and certificate programs, either online or at any of Webster's campus locations around the world. We offer over 100 industry-focused degree programs and concentrations designed to help you learn industry-focused skills that may help you gain a competitive edge.