- Conservatory Tickets: Alumni can purchase half-price tickets to all Webster Conservatory productions.
- The Economist Subscription: New subscribers can save up to 87% off the cover price!
- Webster University Film Series: Alumni are eligible to attend Film Series showings at a discounted rate.
- Working Advantage: Save up to 60% on ticketed events and online shopping!
- License plate:
- Individual must make a donation to the University — $25 for a 1-year renewal or $50 for a 2-year renewal. If individual is already a donor within the fiscal year, it will be accepted.
- The individual will pay an additional fee to the Department of Revenue for the personalized plate.
- All personalized plates have a “July” renewal rotation.
- Contact Alumni Office for the authorization form to take to license office. Call 314-968-7149.
- Audit for Enrichment: Webster University offers the Audit for Enrichment (AFE) program for alumni in pursuit of life-long learning through not-for-credit learning experiences in select undergraduate courses. The Audit for Enrichment Program is currently on hold. Webster is evaluating this program semester by semester to make a decision about when to restart.
- Joint MBA Program: For any undergraduate student or recent graduate at Webster University considering the Master of Business Administration degree, the Walker Joint MBA Program enables you to complete your MBA in a shorter amount of time.
- TuckerAllen: TuckerAllen is a law firm dedicated to helping individuals and families determine their estate planning needs, specifically wills and trusts. Their process is easy, and their fees are fixed. Webster University alumni, current and retired faculty, current and retired staff, and prospective and existing donors are eligible for 25% off will and trust packages. Be sure to mention Webster University to receive your discounted rate.
- Webster University Rewards Visa® Card (opens in new tab): Commerce Bank offers exclusive products and services that help support the Alumni Association and Webster University.
- Meyers and Associates (opens in new tab): Insurance program
- Working Advantage (opens in new tab): Save up to 60% on hotels and theme parks like Six Flags, Walt Disney World and Universal
- Call Alumni Office 314-968-7149 for Member ID number.
- Click Register at the top of homepage.
- Click Employees Click Here.
- Cheap Airport Parking (opens in new tab): Save 20% on airport parking reservations at over 30 airports across the United States.
Celebrating 10 Years of Webster Suggs Scholars: Josh Tyler
January 11, 2023
In the News: Federal Funding, Chess, Carter, International Enrollment, Film Series, and More
January 10, 2023
The regular round-up of significant mentions of Webster in news stories includes Webster receiving federal funding,...
In the News: Hall, Davis, Lewis, Cooper, Le, Smith and more
December 19, 2022
This is a regular update of significant news stories that mentioned Webster University. This edition includes interviews...