Webster University's Bachelor of Science in Psychological Science is designed to provide the biological, cognitive, personality and social context for understanding the behavior of individuals throughout their lifespan. Students who successfully complete the BS in Psychological Science will have the foundation, research skills and data analysis expertise to succeed in a MA/PhD psychology graduate program (e.g. clinical psychology, experimental psychology, etc.).
Points of Distinction
- Courses are offered at Webster's global campuses in Accra, Ghana; Athens, Greece; Geneva, Switzerland; Vienna, Austria; Leiden, and the Netherlands.
- The degree opportunities in the Psychology Department are designed according to the most recent research on the scholarship of teaching and learning within the field of psychology.
- Curriculum is constantly updated to meet the best practices advocated by the American Psychological Association.
BS in Psychological Science
Find out more about the overall curriculum, electives, learning outcomes and more.
- Clinical Psychologist
- AmeriCorp Volunteer Coordinator
- Social Worker with St. Louis Public Schools
- Research Analyst at Washington University
- Human Resource Specialist at Monsanto
- Independent Film Producer
- Case Manager for HIV/AIDS Outreach
- Crisis Worker
- Teacher with Outward Bound
Pair Your Study with a Second Major or Degree
Get Started on Your Program
Take the next step toward earning your degree. We are here to help.